Businesses worldwide are increasingly looking to the cloud as the preferred location for deploying and consuming software. As small to mid-sized enterprise businesses become more comfortable with hybrid and cloud-only deployments, the depth and breadth of ERP and CRM workloads provide compelling scenarios. To meet the market demands and expectations, Sage end to end On-Premise solutions are supported to run on Azure or Hybrid.
Now you can run your Sage application fully in the cloud to help you move faster, do more, and save money while utilising the power of Azure, in the way that best suits the needs of your business.
- SLA for 99.95% uptime guaranteed by Microsoft
- You choose the Data Centre to run from, from 62 regions
- Deploy faster Cloud-Based services
- Shift CapEx to Opex (Capital Expenditure to Operational Expenditure) – Focus more on projects that drive impact for the business
- Manage peak and Elastic demand in a digital world
Easily scale up (or scale down) different Sage / Test / Dev / Production Environments
Get a global, hyper-scalable Azure infrastructure that saves you money by only having to pay for the resources that you actually use
Enable world-class security monitoring through pro-active activities
Enable the discovery of new lines of business with IoT, the internet of things, and use it to help re-imagine and identify new business opportunities
Focus on key business objectives, rather than hardware issues
Enable backup and disaster recovery fast and seamlessly