Office 365 Business is specifically targeted for businesses that need Office applications plus cloud file storage and sharing. Office 365 Business offers users consistent experiences across all devices for sharing, storing and updating Office documents. It works perfectly on all major operating systems so you need not worry about keeping your content and formatting intact. You can now access all your favourite and familiar Office tools on all your devices, whilst on the go. Office 365 ensures that all your data is secure by means of cutting-edge security features. With collaboration being a significant feature of this product, you’re able to co-author and share files in real-time.
What is Office 365 for business?
- Office Suite: This includes the latest Office apps for your PC and Mac – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher (PC only), OneDrive for Business and Access (PC only).
- Access via multiple devices: One license covers 5 phones, 5 PCs or Macs and 5 Tablets (this includes Windows, iPad and Android).
- File storage and sharing: 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere, anytime and syncs for offline access. Control and share documents with anyone inside or outside the organisation.
- Office Online: Create and edit various Office suite documents from a browser.
- Professional digital storytelling: Sway, a new Office 365 app, allows one to easily create innovative and interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings and much more over various licensed devices.
- Administration: Deploy and manage Office 365 internally across your company. Easily add and or remove users with no IT expertise required.
- Microsoft FastTrack: Exclusive to 50 seats +. Speed up implementation, drive adoption and help users get the most out of the premier cloud productivity suite.
- Phone and web support 24/7.
Have your Office anywhere, anytime and enjoy the simplified collaboration of always having up-to- date tools at your fingertips.