Microsoft proudly announces general availability of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 as of 1 December 2014.
With Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015, Microsoft continues their evolution to the cloud with:
- Optimization for the Azure platform, an open service based architecture,
- Seamless Office 365 integration,
- Efficient multi-tenant provisioning,
- Broadened employee usage with self-service features, and
- Simple to configure business process workflows.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 is also the accumulation of 120 features delivered since Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013.
With the release of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015, Microsoft is introducing Self-Serve User CALs. The Self-Serve User CALs will also be available in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2 license keys where the customer has purchased or upgraded to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015. Note that eligible customers will be systematically upgraded. Consequently, customer accounts will have the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 license keys available and visible by 6 December 2014.
Contact Dynamics Africa today to put you in contact with a partner that can help you transition to Dynamics GP 2015
For more information email us at: email@example.com